01 August 2008

I DO love my Dyson

Well we did finally end up getting a Dyson vacuum (we bought it, I did not win it) and I love it as much as I thought I would. It swivels on a ball so turning it is so easy. I also love that there are no bags to change and the suction on it is awesome. The hose stores inside the vacuum so it is never in the way. Of course it does have its faults as well, what doesn't? The canister is small so it has to be emptied just about every time I vacuum, but at least that is pretty easy too. It can be done with one hand and I never have to touch the yucky stuff that comes out of it.

If you have ever looked into buying a vacuum, the price tag can be a little scary, but rest assured it is worth every penny. Dyson also has a great warranty on their vacuums so you do not need to worry about replacing or fixing it in the next 5 years. There are also no belts or bags to ever have to buy again so that also helps offset the price. Watch for a sale and then jump in. You will not regret it. I just love my Dyson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been eyeing a Dyson for a while and will probably pick one up when I manage to scrape up the money. Thanks for the review!

Kate