20 February 2007

My dear husband

Many people love their spouse, but not everyone is in love with their spouse. I know I wasn't for the first several years of our marriage, but after a devaststing experience and subsequent counseling, I have grown to absolutely love my husband and I am totally, head over heels, in love with him. It helps that not only is he extremely good looking, but that he never hestitates to help me with the housework and the children, without being asked. He likes to have fun and is playful with me and the kids. He has been known to come home from work with roses for no specific reason and knows how to make me feel special. This year for valentine's day, he made me a word document that expressed his feelings for me and it touched me in a way that no other gift or store bought card could have. He works two jobs in order to allow me to stay home with our children because he knows how important it is to me to be home with them. He is a strong provider and a wonderful caretaker and I do not kow what I would do without him in my life. Oh how much I love my husband.

No comments: