21 June 2010

Time for Mom

With 4 little ones, it can be difficult to find time for myself. However, in order to be the best mother I can be, I need to remember to take care of me too. If I am not at my best, I cannot give my best. Over the past several months, I have failed to take care of me and I could feel it mentally and physically. I recently had the opportunity arise to participate in a 12-day isolation research study. The fact that it pays well and that it would give me the time and opportunity to do all those little things I have been wanting to do, but been unable to find the time for; made it an easy decision to participate. My husband recently lost his job so he is taking this opportunity to bond with the kids and get some projects done around the house. I checked in this evening for the study and am looking forward to this chance to pamper myself and rediscover my inner self. I love getting some time for me.

No comments: