15 May 2009

My heart's favorite view

The folks over at The Parent Bloggers Network have partnered up with Windex to introduce Windex's new Outdoor All-in-One Glass Cleaning Tool. The promotion asks what your best view is, or what view brings happiness to your heart. This promotion is open to all bloggers and you could win a $250 Visa gift card if your entry is randomly chosen. If you are a blogger and are feeling lucky, head on over to The Parent Bloggers Network and check it out. Here is my best view:

Nothing brings more happiness to my heart than when I see my children caring about each other and just showing their love. So often, they are fighting and quarreling, that when I am fortunate to catch a moment of them just loving each other. I treasure it. Some moments are easier to catch than others, like this one of Yasmin bonding with Cameron:



Some are more fleeting such as this one, showing Yasmin and Chloe sitting on the washing machine at the laundremat. Moments later, they were fighting.



Any which way, I love seeing my kids smile and it is all the better when they are smiling at the same time. I wouldn't trade these days for anything.