15 May 2009

Free Chocolate (Duplicate Post on The Happy Wife)

I want to apologize for duplicating this post from The Happy Wife (my other blog), but I wanted to be sure all of you were aware of this promotion. Chocolate is not my first love, but I do enjoy it every now and then, especially when it is free.



In case you have not heard, the Mars Company is giving away free chocolate every Friday until September 25. It is part of their Real Chocolate Relief Act. The way it works is: every Friday from May 8th until September 25th, they will award a coupon good for 1 free single-sized Mars brand chocolate bar (Twix, M&Ms, Dove, Snickers, Milky Way, or 3 Musketeers) to the first 250,000 people who register on their website. These are not internet printable coupons. They will mail them to you, so allow about 6 weeks for delivery. You must complete your registration within 5 minutes of being asked for it. There is a limit of one coupon per e-mail address each Friday and a limit of 4 coupons per household throughout the entire promotion. I was able to get in last week, but the site was very slow and I had to refresh my page several times. Since you are limited to 4 coupons per household and this will be going on for several more months, if the site is being fussy and you have other things to do, do them, there is always next week.

UPDATE: This week went much smoother AND they have upped the number of coupons for this week to 500,000!


No comments: